In late Spring/early Summer of 2022, I decided to finally go on a trip to a place I had long been wanting to visit -- Haida Gwaii. To get there, I embarked on a longer road trip through British Columbia, and embarked on many detours. I spent a lot of time on boats, a lot of time on forest roads, and a lot of time being utterly enchanted by the beauty of the nature around me, and the beauty of people's hearts. Perhaps these were one and the same.
List of Posts (Sorted Chronologically)
- 2022-05-17 - Towards the Beautiful Islands
- 2022-05-18 - Shopping Malls and Frustration in Kamloops
- 2022-05-20 - The Battle Bluff Trail & A Less Frustrating Day in Kamloops
- 2022-05-21 - Dead-End Detour
- 2022-05-21 - Mahood Lake & The May Long
- 2022-05-22 - A Great Day at Wells Gray!
- 2022-05-22 - The Helmcken Falls Rim Trail (A Great Day's Conclusion)
- 2022-05-23 - The Road to Robson
- 2022-05-24 - A Jaunt to Japser
- 2022-05-25 - Rearguard Falls & Chun T'oh Whudujut Ancient Forest
- 2022-05-25 - Prince George Act I: Of Birds & Christ
- 2022-05-26 - Prince George Act II: Teapot Mountain
- 2022-05-27 - Prince George Act III: The Central B.C. Railway and Forestry Museum