What's it all about?
This is a personal blog, and it's not really being written with much of an audience in mind.
Common topics may include: photography, music, books, and travel.
Credit Where it's Due
- This site is built using the static site generator Zola. It's pretty fab.
- Its layout was initially based on a fork of Joe Clay's Seventeen Cups of Coffee (github repo). This helped fill in the gaps in my knowledge, and I'm super grateful that the code for generating this site was fully openly available.
- I'm using Netlify for hosting. A website update is exactly as smooth as a 'git push'.
- I'm using slick for image sliders (the ones with arrows that fade between pics.)
- I'm using sort-table for dynamically sortable HTML tables.
Thank goodness there aren't too many technologies to master.