This is a conversation I witnessed last night. Normal blog content will resume soon; I have about 4 posts in progress but my photos are currently on harddrives quite a few miles away.
A couple scream at each other across the tracks at 34th St-Herald Sq.
“Where are you!?!”
“I’m down heeere!!”
“Why the fuck are you on the uptown side? You’re supposed to be on the fucking downtown side.”
“I am on the fucking downtown side!! ...oh”
“where the fuck are you!?!”
This post was part of a series:
Thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed this post, you might enjoy these 5 similar posts:
- 2022-04-16 —Text Messages from Motel 6 (😭)
- 2022-02-09 —Elote Under The 7 Train, or My New York City Dream
- 2020-06-20 —NYC Part Two: A Saga of Fire & Brass
- 2020-05-12 —Vague Promises About Future Where-Is-Steve Content
- 2020-03-09 —Some COVID-19 thoughts