Apologies for the radio silence and missed Photo of the Week posts.
You'll find a few updates making their way on to the web in the coming days, which are part of a new series describing some local sights in Pennsylvania, my beautiful home state. There will be plenty of pictures.
I've had access to a car, so it is certainly more varied scenery.
Additionally, I have pushed some changes that make some minor tweaks to the site. They're not 100% tested, and they're pretty minor.
Probably the most notable change is that posts now have a link to "Leave Feedback" at the very bottom. (Note that this is only visible on a post's individual page, and not on the main blog.)
I consider it my Web 1.0 way of getting comments.
Stay tuned for further developments and thanks again for reading!
Thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed this post, you might enjoy these 5 similar posts:
- 2019-12-17 —Minor Improvements
- 2021-11-16 —Site Updates & Future Content
- 2021-08-05 —Email List Migration!
- 2020-05-12 —Vague Promises About Future Where-Is-Steve Content
- 2023-01-31 —Wishing & Wandering - 2022 & January 2023 In Review